Want to lessen the inconvenience of a power outage but don’t want to spend a lot of money for a standby generator?
— Consider this —
We install the system and manual transfer switch for you in approximately eight hours, a worthy investment to lessen the inconvenience of the next power outage!
We work with you the homeowner to determine which of the priority circuits (in the the electric panel — up to 10) are to be wired into the transfer switch and will be powered by the generator. NO more dangerous extension cord situations!
The most common circuits wired are:
|essential appliance||size of
|hot water heater||2-pole|
|bath and kitchen lights||1-pole|
|kitchen counter outlets||1-pole|
|oil or gas furnace or||1-pole|
|window unit AC or heat dish||1-pole|
- You have a fully functioning bathroom with toilet and hot running water.
- Your kitchen is fully functional with working refrigerator, microwave, counter outlets and lights.
- You have a working TV in the living room.
- If your furnace operates by oil or gas, you have central heat (does not work with electric heat pump).
- If oil or gas heat fail, your family is comfortable with clean heat or air conditioning.
— and —
You get through the power outage very comfortably. The only extension cord you have is from the outside generator location to the wall-mounted inlet box which is wired to the transfer switch.
This affordable system is safe and cannot back-feed to the power company’s equipment
We offer SALES, INSTALLATION, MAINTENANCE
GP Series 7500E Watt [PDF]
XP Series 8000E Watt [PDF]